Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday thankfulness: my babes' mouths!

Two wonderful quotes from my children this week.



"OMG mum!! I love those purple pants. Can I have them when you grow out of them?" (Molly, age seven and three quarters.)


and


"Phoebe could you please go and put your jarmies on now." (Me)

"Ok sure" (Phoebe)

Phoebe comes back a few minutes later, plonks down beside me on the couch still in her day wear.

"I'll do it in a minute mum. I just want to watch the news" (Phoebe)




Muh?


Jaz xx

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a long time since I laughed quite so much at 7 o'clock in the morning when I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! We get lots of that talk (similar to the p-jay situation!) - I just always wish I could remember it later or jot it down at the time - but normally doing the 'Mum multi-tasking' thing as it is - so not always the opportunity to grab pen and paper.

    Laughed so much about the purple pants - oh so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...