Thursday, April 22, 2010

Keeping ourselves busy.


Wow, it's been a while since I posted on here. I had such a blast over the holidays, my kids are cool.
I could have written throughout the last two weeks but I was having fun with girls, cooking and my library books that I didn't feel the need, for me at least.
I did collect some pics to keep you all up to date with our comings and goings.
Autumn has been mild here, and it is still very dry. Once again very unusual for this part of the New Zealand. We have had to fill the water tank ourselves frequently.
I've missed the Autumn cues that Canterbury provides. There aren't the same type of tree colours and changes around us. Canterbury does Autumn well.

Because of the mild and dry conditions we even visited the beach several times for a play when we were getting sick of the house or local playground during the school holidays.

But that has finished now and this is an eleven week term. A long one for the kids and the first lot of bugs are already doing the rounds so the Vit C tabs are out again and extra fruit in the lunch-boxes.

So here you go, a few pics from our holiday break at home.........
Watching 3D movies!

Learning to clean off cobwebs......lol

Duvet fun on the lounge floor.....

Cupcake creating.......

Bread-making.......


Slime making..........

I miss them now they are back in class, but when Phoebe pops off for her morning nap, it is nice to have my coffee in a bit of autumnal peace!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...