Friday, November 12, 2010

New nickname

Miss 5 is at home with a tummy bug.
I'm not at all surprised. It has been creeping around most of the other kids in her class.... it was in the stars, it was going to happen.

But what did surprise me was her new nickname for me.

"Cupcake mum"
..........or even
"The best cupcake mum in the world"

Don't know why. I hardly ever make them.
But she loves cupcakes and loves her mum.
Gee..........on the same level huh?!?!






I kind of like it tho....I have in fact been called far worse ;-)


xx

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet - love the way kids express themselves!
    Thanks for visiting at Completely Cottage.
    PS - just read your blog about the horse that was shot and died..... gave me a lump in my throat... oooh the conversations we have to have with our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I missed this but I laughed as I read it. I knew a girl nicknamed Cupcake once many many years ago (in fact many before you were a twinkle in your parents' eyes - oh help). She had golden hair though. Not that that was relevant to her nickname. Actually, come to think of it, I have no idea how she got her nickname.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...