Friday, October 15, 2010

Be proud of those mammaries!!!!!!!!!



Ok, today's subject..........boobs, breasts, rack, the list could go on and on!

Us girls all have them unless of course they have been removed.

It is not my style at all to talk about body parts, especially such public taboo bits. But I feel today is an exception.

Today I got my proud, three times breast-feeding, clever mammaries examined. I'm only 34, but I felt it was something I needed to do this year. Peace of mind and all that.

I have three GORGEOUS young girls, a yummy husband and I quite like ME too. So I decided to be proactive and get the examination done.

Well it wasn't that bad. I had found a little lump, but have discovered it is harmless and quite normal. So the experience really was also for peace of mind.
I am pleased to say that mine flew through with flying colours. (ABSOLUTELY no photos on this post LOL )

The REAL reason why I wanted to post this is because I get concerned at the number of breast cancer stories I hear about young mums who don't yet qualify for the free breast screening here in New Zealand. Breasts can contain lumps and bumps which are very normal............but normal can change.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..........mums out there love yourselves enough and listen to your bodies.
A 10 minute check could either save your life or at the very least make you feel empowered and peaceful.
Have a gorgeous weekend!
xx


2 comments:

  1. I must have caught you in mid-alterations of your blog just before I went to bed last night (this morning actually) and couldn't leave a comment. I like your new style.

    I echo your comments and must say that I thought it was a very amusing way to treat such a serious subject. It's a good way to get a message across. I hope it makes a lot of people think.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...