Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Happy birthday to our first born!!


Today we celebrate an 11th birthday. With two days of lasagna, ice-cream, carrot cake, toasted marshmallows, movies and a quiet sleepover (who am I kidding??)
We are very proud of our 11 year old and look forward to the next eleven years (I think) :-)
Check out here for last year's birthday post. Ten years seemed such a huge milestone to have achieved.

Last year's cake was posted here. No fancy pants cakes this year. I'm going for quick and scrumptious (with lashings of cream cheese icing).


Happy birthday to our lovely girl. We are very thankful to have you in our lives.

Jaz
xx

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your gorgeous girl Jaz!
    hope her 11th birthday is fabulous & well done to you aswell for raising a beautiful 11 year old! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - amazing how quickly they grow up!!! Enjoy the fun - the cake sounds so yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection of pictures. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful young lady to call our daughter.

    Proud of you Caitlin - Happy Birthday XXX

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Eleven now. I remember when you turned 5 and started school. How time goes by. Happy Birthday Caitlin. Mrs R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post - what a gorgeous gal you have xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. But then as we both posted similar sentiments today I'd be bound to say that wouldn't I? Seriously, though, I hope that you enjoy the next 26 years with your first born as much as I've enjoyed my years with Gaz. (Mind you I'd pass on some of the teenage moments!)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...